At 2002-03-06 15:54 -0600, guitarlynn wrote:
>The following is a list of things to keep in mind:
>
>        Use plain ASCII text. Not all email clients can properly view
>       styled or HTML text. Some will simply strip out the codes used
>       for style/HTML text, while others will display the codes in the
>       message and leave the recipient with a messy email message. In
>       extreme cases (e.g. pine), the recipient will see nothing at all.
>        - see http://www.expita.com/nomime.html for instructions

Lynn,
You can remove this paragraph. I'm taking care of this with a Mialman filter.

>        If someone wants that information, they can get most of it
>        without much effort. Obfuscating the details has been done
>        before by the most concerned folks, but doing so often leads to
>        confusion and extra emails, while we sort out the problems
>        resulting from the typos.

The last sentence in this paragraph doesn't sound good.

>3.9 Copying Diagnostic Information to a Floppy

Can we create a shell script to grab this information? It would be a lot
easier for our users than typing all of the commands in.

Those are the main things that stood out. I'll take a closer look at it later.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/