Le Jeudi 20 Juin 2002 19:35, jim mcdonagh a écrit :
> Jacques,
>
> Looks like there is some problem with the shorewall 1.3.2 that defaults to
> the /var/lib/shorewall directory.
>
> I added
> /var/lib/shorewall/functions
> /var/lib/shorewall/firewall
> /var/lib/shorewall/version
>
> and i added the above to shorwall.list
>
> I also
>
> ln -s /var/lib/lrpkg/shorwal.version /var/lib/shorewall/version
>
> regards,
> jim mcdonagh
Yes for some reason still unclear to me /var/lib/shorewall directory is not
backuped by lrcfg.
The fix is to replace
var/lib/shorewall
by
var/lib/shorewall/
in /var/lib/lrpkg/shorwall.list
Then everything will be backuped OK. I still have to  understand this :-)
Might be related to the new gzip code in bbox 0.60.3.
In the meanwhile, the shorwall.lrp package in /bering/update has been updated
with the above mentionned fix
Jacques