Everyone,
This post contains a couple of affiliate status queries and new
proposals.

rc.firewall
    This site is unavailable, and there hasn't been a new release in a
    while. Does anyone know what the rcf development status is?

Mosquito
    From what I was able to glean from babelfish, it looks like Mosquito
    was purchased by a VPN company (SeSame), renamed to IPnuts, and was
    taken commercial. Does anyone have information on Mosquito
    development status?
http://babelfish.altavista.com/urltrurl?lp=ja_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s-me.co.jp%2Fnews%2F020516.html

Corporate Affiliates proposal:
    I'd like us to start affiliating with corporations. However, I'm
    unsure of the point where we should consider a company for
    affiliation. Do they need to provide code resources and a link back
    to us for consideration, or just a link back to us? Examples:
        * Echogent: fwlog.pl cgi-script, Echowall, ftp white paper,
        Scott Best is a project member.
        * SeSame: Mosquito image, various packages, Webadmin, and
        reciprocal link.
        * Bits Over Atoms: Reciprocal link to us.

Consultant List proposal:
    I'd like us to create a web page with links or contact information
    of consultants willing to contract for LEAF installations. Should we
    use the linuxports.com site for listings, or something else?

These proposals may not be good ideas, but I thought they should be
discussed.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/