On Friday 30 August 2002 14:04, Ewald Wasscher wrote:

> It looks as if almost noone knows about mini_httpd
> (http://www.acme.com/). It's from the same authors as thttpd. It's a
> little slower than thttpd, but smaller (40k vs. 71k) and it can be
> built with ssl support!

sh-httpd is ~8k and zebedee (tunnel) is 61K. SSL won't work w/o
SSH (right?), so I can't see a better option IMHO for this to run
on a floppy. Zebedee (tunnel) wouldn't necessarily need to be
run unless your connecting externally. These are options that
I have spent quite a bit of time investigating. What is the SSL
version of mini_httpd look like with SSL active??? I'm really
quite confident that we won't lose anything but a little bit of
code to benefit from the space saved using sh-httpd and the
optional zebedee (to tunnel the www/cli).

Thanks for the Forth links... I'll have to spend some time looking
over them!
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!