> > > ~ Add /root to include.list/local.local for ssh keys
> >
> > This should have been done a long time ago!
>
> I'm not so sure I understand this. What's the purpose?

The /root directory (root's home directory) is made part of local.lrp,
instead of it's current status as part of root.lrp.  This means when you
generate ssh keys for the root user (which go in /root/.ssh/), you can
back them up by saving the local package, rather than requiring you to
backup root.lrp (much more complex...especially if you're running from
CD-ROM).

Acutally, I usually add the /root/.ssh directory to the ssh.lrp package,
and put the root directory in /local (for things like .bashrc), but the
general idea is the same...avoid having to backup root.lrp for minor
changes in the /root directory.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net