I was working on V1.0.3, but lost a hard drive, and then
got caught up in other work.  I still have some of the
files and patches.  Let me know what you're looking for
(I missed that part of the thread I think) and I'll try
to find it.  I'm pretty sure I had made up a todo list
and I can send you that if you like.

Sean