> One reason I used to use Oxygen a lot is that it has
> command recall and filename/directoryname completion
> as part of it's shell, which I think is ash.  But I
> don't get what's different on the other LEAFs.  Don't
> people use the same shell?  Also it has a a working $PWD.
>
> Well, command recall is my wish for Bering rc4.
> Not enabled by default of course :)
> Matt

Me too!

The reason is Oxygen uses BusyBox shell, and Bering
uses "real" ash.  Last time I tried to get bb shell
to work with bering, there was a problem with initrc
(can't remember specifically where in the script,
but bering initrc seemed to want something that
busybox couldn't understand, and it caused the startup
to fail.)