All,

I followed these directions from "Using a Virtual LEAF/Bering Router"
section 4.2 Tips.

The cursor of the Bering ae aeditor does not show up without some tweaking.
In your host machine create a /usr/local/bin/umlxterm containing:

#!/bin/sh
exec xterm -bg blue -fg white -cr yellow "$@"

Make umlxterm executable (chmod 755 umlxterm). Then modify your startuml
script to include an "xterm=umlxterm" statement:

#!/bin/sh
./linuxuml-2.4.XX-YY xterm=umlxterm

Unfortunately it is not working for me. The directions are not complicated
and I have verified every letter, still with no success. However, I did have
to vary on one point which is probably where the problem is. I did not have
permission to write umlxterm to /usr/local/bin/ directory so I su'd to root
and then created the file. Since it belonged to root then I couldn't access
it with my dev account where I run the UML kernels. I used chown to gice the
file to my dev account.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Eric Kiser