On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 11:55, Ray Olszewski wrote:
> At 11:03 AM 2/9/03 -0800, Mike Noyes wrote:
> > > One way to cut down list traffic would be to separate the two more
> > > cleanly,
> > > so that Sourceforge Support messages did not also appear on leaf-user.
> > > Personally, I'd favor that, if only because the format of these messages
> > > makes them hard to respond to, even to read, on leaf-user.
> >
> >I can make this change easily. We made the original change because SF
> >SRs were not being taken care of in a timely manner.
>
> Does sending them to leaf-user help? At least in my case, their format is
> so hard for me to read that I don't even look at them on the list, except
> occasionally on slow days. Do others respond to them by way of leaf-user?

Ray,
As I noted earlier, responding to our SF SRs is only possible via the
SF.net LEAF project page.

Support Requests
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=13751&atid=213751

> Is an alternative to disable the SF SR system?

Everyone,
I just disabled SR posting to our leaf-user list. I changed it to follow
the same procedure our other trackers do. A single post to our
leaf-devel list on new submissions.

I hope I don't end up as the only person trying to answer these
questions.

--
Mike Noyes <mhnoyes @ users.sourceforge.net>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/