Jacques

I believe this could be done with etherboot too, but would it cover PCMCIA cards?
I would not suggest to rewrite linuxrc.

thanks
Erich

Jacques Nilo wrote the following at 22:28 19.06.2003:
Apart from rewriting the /linuxrc script (already fairly messy) a simple
solution for people without PXE NIC's or non compatible BIOS would be to use
a PXE stacks on a floppy.
One is freely available at:
http://www.argontechnology.ca/rbfg/index.shtml
I have not tested that but it should work with the pxe setup described in the
Bering user's guide
Jacques

THINK Püntenstrasse 39 8143 Stallikon mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024 8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16