Hi

could someone please inform the newbies like me a bit more detailed about the political mishap at Dave C.'s site. I was always wondering a bit about his comments in the code but wrote it off as jokes of someone in night mode.

Thanks

Erich

K.-P. Kirchdörfer wrote the following at 20:17 23.06.2003:
Am Montag, 23. Juni 2003 19:29 schrieb Lars Kneschke(priv.):
> eric wolzak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> >Hello
> >I just reacted auf this german artikel about dave closing lrp down,
> >trying
> >to correct the onesided view.
>
> Good article!

THINK Püntenstrasse 39 8143 Stallikon mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024 8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16