On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 14:23, Ray Olszewski wrote:
> Boy, this is a day I hate to be reliving the memory of, for any number of
> reasons.

Ray,
Agreed.

> But since you ask ... I think it was Mike's intention to address
> this indirectly, by pointing to an archive of the LRP mailing list from the
> time when the exodus happened, since there was a lot of discission of the
> events of the time there on the list. Unfortunately, when I looked at that
> archive, I found it oddly incomplete for the days (June 11 and 12) in
> question.
>
> My own departure message from the LRP list, for example, is missing from
> the archive. I don't know why. While I cannot be sure how much more of that
> period's traffic is missing from the archive, my memory of those days makes
> me think that all messages that discussed what Dave actually said on the
> Web site seem to have been lost somehow.

The MARC interface isn't the best. Your post is there.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-router&r=3&b=200106&w=2
72. 2001-06-13  [2] [LRP]    linux-router    Peter Nosko

Clicking on the [2] above gets you to a thread listing, where you'll
find your post.

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs