When the new kernel is being built, can all the connection tracking helper
modules also be made available please?

Mohan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jacques Nilo
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 1:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-devel] Re: kernel 2.4.22

Le Lundi 25 Août 2003 17:16, K.-P. Kirchdörfer a écrit :
> Jacques;
>
> as you might have seen kernel 2.4.22 is out.
>
> Are you going to build a new kernel for Bering once the patches are
> available? I ask you since it seems you are the in LEAF crew with the
> biggest knowledge of kernel config, patches etc...
Yes I'll start working on that as soon as the grsecurity & newnat patches
will be available for 2.4.222
> If you need help we are willing to do so.
Thanks. If they are some new ideas around for inclusion in the 2.4.22 kernel
let's discuss this issue. I already have proposal from Mohan (Julian
Anastasov's patches for dead gateway detection) and C. Holbrook (IP_VS).
> And can you pls add the patch to make soekris working with the kernel?
That a third proposal :-)
Any other ideas/suggestions floating around ?
Jacques