On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 12:33, Martin Hejl wrote:
> Nice work - that should make the links for pointing people to the right
> package a lot shorter (and hopefully solve the problems with slow CVS
> servers).

Martin,
Thanks. :-)
Our project is a small percentage of the overall load placed on the SF
cvs pserver.

> Do you think also exporting leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/packages would be
> possible? If so, I'd change our packages page to reflect the change ASAP.

I think this may be possible in the future. I have to complete our
packages repository first, and clean up our shell space. Then, I can
evaluate our quota status, and make a proposal to our devel list.

    Note: currently we are exceeding our shell space quota (500MB) by
    600MB for a total of 1.1G.

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs