Hi Mike,

Nice work - that should make the links for pointing people to the right package a lot shorter (and hopefully solve the problems with slow CVS servers).
Our project is a small percentage of the overall load placed on the SF
cvs pserver.
lol - I know. I didn't mean solve the problem for SF, but rather, solve the problem for us (and our users), who have hard time downloading stuff via ViewCVS at times (it has surely improved in the last few weeks though).

Do you think also exporting leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/packages would be possible? If so, I'd change our packages page to reflect the change ASAP.

I think this may be possible in the future. I have to complete our
packages repository first, and clean up our shell space. Then, I can
evaluate our quota status, and make a proposal to our devel list.

    Note: currently we are exceeding our shell space quota (500MB) by
    600MB for a total of 1.1G.
Oops. So I guess, once one is 100% over the quota, a few more MB won't matter :-) I hope the SF folks aren't giving you a hard time (but I'm glad to say that the uClibc team has been very good ad being careful with the space on the shell servers).

Martin

--
You think that's tough?  Try herding cats!