Hi Mike,

Everyone,
Sorry for the delay on the website. I just got back from the hospital
today. I dot know what problems I'll have, but I intend to start working
on our website ASAP.

Apparently I got lucky with some good neurosurgeons. They drilled a hole
in my brain to relive pressure. Without this they said I was gone. All
this from riding head first into a stationary garbage truck at full
speed. Not the smartest thing I've done in my life.
I too am very glad to see that you're out of hospital again - and like Eric and Tom, I ask you to please take whatever time you need to fully recover - as Eric said, getting the website done is nice, but making sure you fully recover is by far more important.

Best wishes, and next time, please try to miss the garbage truck ;-) That news of you being in hospital surely was a shock to me, and most likely to most people on this list.

Martin