Am Mittwoch, 14. April 2004 21:16 schrieb Mike Noyes:
Hi Mike;

> Apparently I got lucky with some good neurosurgeons. They drilled a hole
> in my brain to relive pressure. Without this they said I was gone. All
> this from riding head first into a stationary garbage truck at full
> speed. Not the smartest thing I've done in my life.

nice you are back home - pretty fast for someone with such a hole in the head.

Have rest next days  - sitting in the sun, have some refreshing drinks, sell
your bicycle, buy a sports channel for this years Tour de France and watch
how someone will beat Armstrong this year - I'm afraid Beloki is still not as
good as last year before his accident, Ullrich is lame as always, but maybe
Tyler Hamilton or Heraz, who left US Postal in winter!

Anyway I can tell you this is a real safe way to enjoy sports.