Wow, what a horrible thing to read after not keeping up
with the list for a month. Glad to hear that your
feeling better.

My own story was all road rash; face, hands, arms, and
chest. I almost lost my left nipple in that incident.
Fortunately it has grown back and appears normal now.

In all seriousness though, it is good to hear that you
are okay. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Regards,
Eric Kiser

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:15:30 -0500, Charles
Steinkuehler wrote:

> Mike Noyes wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 04:09, Charles Steinkuehler
> wrote:
> >> Mike Noyes has been in a bicycle accident (see
> message below).
> >>
> >> If I get any more details, I'll let everyone know.
> >
> > Everyone,
> > Sorry for the delay on the website. I just got back
> from the hospital
> > today. I dot know what problems I'll have, but I
> intend to start working
> > on our website ASAP.
> >
> > Apparently I got lucky with some good neurosurgeons.
> They drilled a hole
> > in my brain to relive pressure. Without this they
> said I was gone. All
> > this from riding head first into a stationary
garbage
> truck at full
> > speed. Not the smartest thing I've done in my life.
>
> Glad to hear you're OK!  I've had a few bike accidents
> myself, with the
> worst knocking me out for about 5 minutes and sending
> me to the hospital
> to get my head scanned (yes, that's the only reason
> I've ever had to
> have my head examined!).  The upside was I was pretty
> much limp when I
> hit the ground (my head hit first), so I had very
> little road rash.
>
> Remember to keep the rubber side down, and worry about
> getting better,
> not the website!
>
> --
> Charles Steinkuehler
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Free Linux tutorial presented by Daniel Robbins,
> President and CEO of
> GenToo technologies. Learn everything from
fundamentals