The Bering-uClibc team releases Bering-uClibc 2.2 Release Candidate 1

You'll find mostly upgrades of various packages like shorewall, dnsmasq and
dropbear plus a few minor fixes.

Note  - the cvs repository may not be up-to-date yet - we try to fill that gap
in a short time.

For a complete changelog please read:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=91003&page_id=39

You'll find the image plus ipv6 drop-in replacement in FRS:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13751&package_id=67534

Please let us know in case you have problems running rc1.

speaking to you in behalf of the Bering-uClibc team