Hi Mike,

Luis,
Placing content on our shell server space is a deprecated process.
Please use CVS and/or the FRS. Thanks.
CVS is easy (which Luis has already done too) - and lets say that placing tarballs is at least frowned upon among many of the CVS developers (that kind of discussion is pretty frequent on the cvs-info list).

So, how does a simple sf user place things in FRS? Any pointers? (I have to admit, I haven't searched for that info, since up to now, I was under the impression that only project admins could do that).

Martin

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl