On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 17:03, Mike Noyes wrote:
> Let me think on this for a while. A sandbox in our FRS for things like
> this is possible. The problem is once something is in the FRS you can't
> remove it. The tracker system isn't viable as there is a 256k size limit
> on attachments. Subversion handles binaries properly, but that isn't
> available yet. Suggestions?

Everyone,
What about this? It's not perfect, and I think a better solution
(Subversion or rewrite of FRS) by the SF staff will address this
eventually.

Proposal:
        * Create 'devel' package in our FRS.
        * Create 'name' release within that package.
        * Project member releases file (following naming conventions)
        there.
        * Old files are rotated out to our 'Old or Unsupported' package
        periodically.

        Naming convention:
                devel-name-filename-revision.extension
                e.g. -- devel-lfcorreia-wrap1c-1.0.tar.gz

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs