On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 13:32, Martin Hejl wrote:
> >>So, to me the question is more along the lines of "is there somebody who
> >>is willing to work on making booting off something other than floppy and
> >>CDRom easier?" So far, the answer to that has been "no" (and there's
> >>only so much 5 or so people can do in their spare time).
>
> > Do wisp-dist images provide a starting point for this goal?
> >
> >         http://www.hazard.maks.net/wisp-dist/downloads/
> >         http://www.hazard.maks.net/wisp-dist/downloads/doc/c143.htm
>
> You're misunderstanding my question. I said "is there somebody who..."
> not "can somebody provide me with info so I can...".

Martin,
I think I'm wording my responses wrong then. :-(

I'm not asking you to create something. I'm just inquiring if the
information and links I provided are relevant to the aforementioned
task.

> I'm still serious about my willingness to take care of our lists, by
>  the way.

Excellent. :-)

> I don't know the ins and outs of wisp-disp. (I've never used it - back
> when it became part of LEAF, I had no use for WLAN, and when WLAN became
> relevant to me, I was more interested in getting it to work with Bering
> uClibc, so I never spent time looking at it), so it would probably take
> quite a bit of time to figure out how things work, and how that could
> apply to anything other than wisp-disp.

Understood.

Everyone,
Does anyone have working knowledge of the wisp-dist features mentioned
above?

SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs