Natanael Copa wrote:
David Douthitt wrote:

You are right. I guess it failed to mount the device where root.lrp
were. I don't remember the exact kernel panic message but it was
probably "trying to kill init" or something like that.

That usually means that the initial process (#1) was trying to exit or was being killed off.

If the startup process has problems, init usually exits, resulting in that message....