On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 14:07, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 29. März 2006 23:13 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> > Here is an early run of our new document build script. I'm using the
> > default docbook xsl currently. I'll work on a customization layer after
> > initial build testing, etc. are complete.
> >
> >         http://leaf-project.org/doc/new/
>
>  does that mean changes will be updated by a cron job again? Would be great!

KP,
Not yet. I'm still working on doc-build.sh. The current revision in cvs
is 1.6.

Pending:
        * feedback on shell code in doc-build.sh
        * addition of man pages
        * addition of function to move built documentation from
          /tmp/persistent to our project shell space.

In addition some other stuff I'm probably forgetting right now.

> Three remarks
>
> - pdf does still not work, no pb, but can you remove the link until it works?

Understood. This is just an initial run.

> - Can we have the chapters/subchapters less deeper (only 1 and 1.1 not three
> or four levels deep as it is now)?

I'll address this when I start work on the XSL customization layer.

> - Current version starts with developer guides, I'd like to have Installation
> Guide's and User Guide's before Developer Guide's - expecting developers
> having a closer look and more patience than mere user's :)

I'll attend to the requested reordering.

> thx for taking care of the guides/docs.

yw

SF.net Projects: leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs