Hi Eric,

I just posted the source and binary versions of webconf.lrp and webconf.lwp.
Your changes to lrcfg.back.cgi were heroic.  I decided to shortcut the whole
thing and make webconf (backup, at least) work with Bering uClibc *only*.
(Since Bering uClibc is the only one being updated at this point, the above
statement should only affect Bering uClibc installations.)

lrcfg.back.cgi makes a backup of the configdb and moddb; rather than go
through the multiple layers of cruft in lrcfg.back.script, it uses apkg -o
and apkg -d directly.

It uses /var/lib/lrpkg/backup to find the names of the configdb and moddb, so
you should be able to backup to the primary backup device with whatever name
is set in the "backup" file.

All of that simplifies the interface considerably... Now its just 2 checkboxes
and a backup button. ;-)

I did a cvs update this morning, so I *think* i got your change from earlier
this morning...If I missed anything else, please let me know.

I have a new webconf source tarball ready to go when you all think this is
good enough for the buildconfig.  Give the word and I'll upload it and make
the buildconfig changes necessary to build webconf.lrp.