Hi Nathan,

Thank you very much!

> Hi Eric,
>

> I just posted the source and binary versions of webconf.lrp and
> webconf.lwp. Your changes to lrcfg.back.cgi were heroic.

:)))

> I decided to
> shortcut the whole thing and make webconf (backup, at least) work with
> Bering uClibc *only*.
> (Since Bering uClibc is the only one being updated at this point, the
> above statement should only affect Bering uClibc installations.)
>
> lrcfg.back.cgi makes a backup of the configdb and moddb; rather than go
> through the multiple layers of cruft in lrcfg.back.script, it uses apkg
> -o
> and apkg -d directly.

Yes, that's a much better choice.
Compared to the previous version of the lrcfg.back.script a lot of the
"layers of cruft" where already removed (and only some verbosity levels
with backup are kept), but for webconf it's much saner to call apkg
directly. A big improvement!

> It uses /var/lib/lrpkg/backup to find the names of the configdb and
> moddb, so you should be able to backup to the primary backup device with
> whatever name is set in the "backup" file.

Perfect!

> All of that simplifies the interface considerably... Now its just 2
> checkboxes and a backup button. ;-)
>
> I did a cvs update this morning, so I *think* i got your change from
> earlier this morning...If I missed anything else, please let me know.

I just checked and everything looks ok.

> I have a new webconf source tarball ready to go when you all think this
> is good enough for the buildconfig.  Give the word and I'll upload it and
> make the buildconfig changes necessary to build webconf.lrp.

Ofcourse it's good enough ;) Thanks!

Eric