Am Dienstag, 20. März 2007 19:53:38 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 09:42, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> > Hello Mike;
> >
> > ./doc-build.sh: line 61: lockfile: command not found
> > ERROR # 127 : Lockfile creation failed.
> > -bash-3.00$
> >
> > Do I have to make a cronjob out of this?
>
> KP,
> I'll try to attend to that today or tomorrow. I'm sorry for the delay.
> The wiki beta took priority for me.

Mike,
(you deleted my smiley in your response  - I didn't want to sound that harsh)

Ok. I saw your work on wiki beta and it is appreciated.
Speaking for myself I don't bother to use docbook or wiki - both are different
from my preferred editor e3. Improving the current working, and most
completed, docs and guides has priority on my agenda.