On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 11:24, Mike Noyes wrote:
> I just committed the lockfile replacement script Charles recommended to
> our repository. Please look it over, and I'll try to incorporate it into
> doc-build.sh tomorrow.

Everyone,
I just tried to integrate lock_unlock, and ran into a problem.

        /home/groups/l/le/leaf/admin/lock_unlock: line 34: syntax error near
unexpected token `('
        /home/groups/l/le/leaf/admin/lock_unlock: line 34: `          rm -f

Any help with this problem is appreciated. The lock_unlock file is in
our cvs repository.

        http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/leaf/sourceforge/admin/

SF.net Projects: leaf, sitedocs