On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 22:08 +0200, Martin Hejl wrote:
-snip-
> > This task is the main thing holding up a move to git.
>
> Just out of curiosity - what features of git make it the SCM of choice
> for leaf? Seriously, all I know about it is that it is used to store the
> sources of the linux kernel.

Martin,
Git is very good at branch and merge operations. It's not the only scm
SF is making available. Multiple repositories are available for most of
the new offerings. This will allow us to have separate repositories for
documentation and each leaf branch.

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/What%20is%20Source%20Code%20Management?

SF.net Projects:  leaf, sourceforge/sitedocs