On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 22:08 +0200, Martin Hejl wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> > What assistance will help with 'buildtool' conversion from cvs to git?
> >
> > http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/buildtool/
-snip-
> If we still want the packages to be stored in the SCM system,

Martin,
I don't believe this is necessary any longer. SF now supports
subdirectories in the FRS, making our previous pseudo-directory
structure obsolete. I'll work on this tomorrow.

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Release%20files%20for%20download#Folders
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Release%20files%20for%20download#AccessingReleasesviaShell
http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/leaf/sourceforge/docmanager/docid_1464.html?revision=1.3

> and we still want the packages page and changelog to be be
> (semi-)automatically
> generated, the script
> http://leaf.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/buildtool/tools/genpage.pl
> needs to be ported to work with the new SCM as well

Port to trac wiki syntax.

SF.net Projects:  leaf, sourceforge/sitedocs