After rebuild all looks OK. Image is working.

It'll be enough good to leave initramfs 'as is', that can consume up to
half of physical memory, or we'll use switch_root  (which is currently
buggy - it doesn't umount /proc & /sys from old root fs; so even I don't
shure that it actually cleans filesystem after switching) or pivot_root
+ some clean-up for creating  root tmpfs with limited size? Is it
actually needed?

In few days, when I'll get free time, I'll try to enable devtmpfs
instead of manual creation of device files, and look what it actually
does, and how successfully it'll replace device creation scripts. It
isn't critical milestone for beta release, but IMHO will be gladly seen
in stable release, enhanced by busybox's mdev and some other very useful
features.