Hi,

I have just fixed the radius package (simple syntax error) and also
ipvsadm as per my earlier mail.

In respect of the some of the remaining build failures:

speedtouch:
    Error looks similar to radius so probably fixable.

samba22:
    Latest upstream is 3.5.5. Better to upgrade to that than to try to
fix up 2.2, IMHO.
Suggest we ignore the build error for now (comment out in sources.cfg ?)

zaptel / bristuff / libpri / asterisk:
    These are all related. There are much newer upstream versions
available. Zaptel has been renamed "DAHDI"
I have used Asterisk before and would be interested in working on an
upgrade, but it does not seem like a priority right now.
Suggest we ignore the build error for now (comment out in sources.cfg ?)

I agree with kp, that the code is now in good shape for a Beta release
and I therefore plan to focus more on the documentation and trying to
improve buildimage.pl

davidMbrooke