Hi Team,

I am getting an error testing v4 with an e100 NIC: "Failed to load
firmware" and referencing file e100/d101s_ucode.bin
I understand that such files are normally located under /lib/firmware
and sure enough in buildtool/staging/ the files are there.

I am considering creating a new package "firmware.lrp" so that these
can be loaded. Does that seem sensible or should they be included in
an existing .lrp? The total size of the lib/firmware/ directory is
about 500K though it may be smaller when compressed in a .lrp file.

Thanks,

davidMbrooke