On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 13:53 +0100, Erich Titl wrote:
> on 14.11.2010 12:34, davidMbrooke wrote:
> > The WRAP boards are a key target platform for BuC 4.x. However, I do not
> > have one so personally I cannot test compatibility.
>
> I will port the wd1100 code again. What is the current canonical form of
> entering it into the mainline? Still a patch against the kernel?

Andrew & KP,
I move that Erich receive write access to BuC 4.x in CVS.

CVSROOT/avail
avail|arneb, dorus, espakman, hejl, hun, lfcorreia, nangel, nitr0man,
davidmbrooke|src/bering-uclibc4

Erich,
When I update cvs, I use:

        cvs up -dP

You can diff against various times in history (-D date) also. I'd like
to see more use of tags (-r tag). It makes diff of source changes
easier.

SF.net Projects:  leaf, sourceforge/sitedocs