25.11.2010 20:45, KP Kirchdoerfer пишет:
> Am Freitag, 19. November 2010, 17:18:18 schrieb Erich Titl:
>> Hi Folks
>>
>> I checked the openswan directory into CVS, so everyone can play with it
>> now, let me know if you encounter problems with it.
>>
>> Mike, could you please release the
>> src/bering-uclibc4/source/openswan/openswan-2.6.31 directory from CVS,
>> as it is not necessary to carry the unpacked source along all the time.
>>
>> I also added the latest and greatest libgmp, which is needed for openswan.
>>
>> I did not check in my conf/sources.cfg. In my version I commented the
>> packages which do not compile and I did not want to foul up the config
>> for everyone. If you feel comfortable with commenting or even removing
>> the broken targets, please have a look at the diff below.
>>
>> I have not had time to test the code (yet). If someone has a sandbox to
>> run it against, have fun.
>>
>> cheers
>>
> Erich,
>
> if you think libgmp.lrp is required (buildtool.cfg), that means the user has
> to install it, you'll have to package libgmp.
> But looking back into Bering-uClibc 3.x package for openswan, it wasn't a
> requirement to install libgmp.lrp.
> If  you need libgmp to _build_ openswan this has to be declared in sources.cfg
> in the "<Requires>  section of the package (as you already did).
>
> Just for clarification:
> build requirements are declared in sources.cfg
> additional packages needed to run a package are added in buildtool.cfg
>
> kp
Now we have libgmp in 2 places - one in buildenv package (that is copied
into gcc source dir to allow it to be built without libgmp in system),
and other - in separate package. Unfortunately, gcc doesn't want to
assemble libgmp as shared library.
Maybe we will build libgmp in buildenv separately (specifyong dofferent
output dir for building, like we do for gcc) to avoid source duplicates?