11.06.2012 22:02, KP Kirchdoerfer написал:
> I talked with David it may be worth a test to update uClibc to 0.9.33.x
> instead of 0.9.32 for 5.x.
Hi.
At weekend I have some time to work on LEAF, so I upgraded uClibc to
0.9.33.x - it seems that all is working, asterisk building was breaked
(caused by incorrectly detected uClibc functions presence during
configure) - but now it was fixed by small hack.
Among other changes there are some package fixes/updates (some of them
in both branches), among them - added access to 'usb_wait' variable from
kernel command line in both branches (fix for ticket #78) and fixed BIRD
building (earlier there was only IPv6 binary).

Also anybody has kernel memory leaks on LEAF boxes? I noticed small
leaks on 2.6.35.8 LEAF kernel, greater leaks on 2.6.35.13 boxes and
3.2.6 or 3.2.12(13?) that was assembled from next branch trunk, and it
seems that leaks were went after kernel update to 3.2.19 and enabling
kmemleak (+ other debugging) to find these leaks... I suspect that leaks
were somewhere in routing (I run LEAF on PCs with OSPF, somewhere - BGP,
with a lot of frequently changed routes).