Hi

@KP, like the merge commit in master, your last merge commit (f010890d) is
really strange:
    Merge branch 'next' of
ssh://leaf.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/leaf/bering-uclibc into next

In next we must only see merge from master or topic branches. I don't
understand this merge..
Perhaps your next and master branch was not in sync with remote repository. If
you can do:
git checkout master
git reset --hard origin/master
git checkout next
git reset --hard origin/next

and don't use git pull to update your local branches but git pull --rebase -p
I use this alias: git config --global alias.gpr 'pull --rebase -p'

@Andrew, can you push your topic branch that enable awk in BusyBox (a branch
like yournick/enable-bb-awk) ?
So anybody can merge the topic branch in master if we all think that enabling
awk in bb is good.
We need also a topic branch to merge in integration branch (we must not use the
cherry-pick command if possible)

For upnp, i've revert the binutils package and i will make some tests…

Regards,
Yves