Le 26 mars 2015 à 16:32, kp kirchdoerfer <kap...@users.sourceforge.net> a écrit
:

> Am Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 12:20:35 schrieb Yves Blusseau:
>>> Le 23 mars 2015 à 18:36, kp kirchdoerfer <kap...@users.sourceforge.net> a
>>> écrit :

>>> Done.

>>> I don't get it :(
>>>
>>> leaf-packages-store/stable/i386$ git store get atmtools.lrp
>>> Downloading stable/i386/atmtools.lrp from origin...
>>>
>>> /leaf-packages-store/stable/i386$ ls -al atmtools.lrp
>>> lrwxrwxrwx 1 kapeka kapeka 62 Mär 18 16:23 atmtools.lrp -> ../../.git-
>>> store/data/332dbe80950b69d1b140c4507681ce22396570d3
>>>
>>> Not what I've expected; what's wrong??
>>
>> It's OK, the file has been downloaded and the link point now to the true
>> file.
>
> I see :)
>
> And how do I update a file?

Like a normal file: overwrite the link with a new file, or delete the link if
it's nor the same name.
Then use the git store add filename to add the file to the local storage repot.
After that the file is replace with a link that you can add then commit in
"standard" git repository.
Don't forget to also push the binary to the remote git storage with the command
git store push.
To resume:
overwrite the file with a new one, then
git store add filename
git add filename
git commit (if you want to commit)
git store push

> But the most important thing: What happens if I remove the local git repo
> (not
> the one in leaf-storage)?
> And is there any chance we can also shrink the remote repo on Sourceforge?
If you have push all your local commits and local binaries with the git push
and git store push command you can remove completely the local git repo.
Yes we can shrink the remote repo on Sourceforge by deleting references to
binaries.

You can see binaries store in the git repository with the command:
git store list --remote

And the reference with this command:
git ls-remote | grep 'refs/store'