I used to feel that "its only my home box" until someone did mess with my
system. Then I started to track how much time I had invested in building
and tweaking it.

Now I make sure it is secure because a) there *is* stuff on there that is
valuable to me, and b)I missed 2 weeks worth of evenings with my family to
correct the problem.

dbc.

David B. Cook, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Linux -- up 48 days because it can.
8:01am up 48 days, 5:21, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00