From: Tony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] HD Booting with SCSI disk mod loading problem

Good Morning,

Na, I have all the modules, just was at a loss how to get /sbin/insmod
to load in root.lrp instead of modules.lrp.  I had no idea that it was
as simple as deleting the lines /sbin/insmod and /sbin/rmmod from
/var/lib/lrpkg/modules.list.  This forces the files to be backed up with
root.lrp hence, loading when I need them to.

Believe me, last night I was thinking...."How the hell did Charles get
his RAID to work?" ...he would have faced the same problem I was.  A
little more investigating did the trick.

Charles, you may want to add that advice again about removing the lines
right under the code as well as later in the document.  It was mentioned
almost in passing, kinda like oh by the way, you'll need to do this of
course.  Subtlety goes right over my head, I need the clue bat upside
the head.

Later

Tony