> Na, I have all the modules, just was at a loss how to get /sbin/insmod
> to load in root.lrp instead of modules.lrp.  I had no idea that it was
> as simple as deleting the lines /sbin/insmod and /sbin/rmmod from
> /var/lib/lrpkg/modules.list.  This forces the files to be backed up with
> root.lrp hence, loading when I need them to.
>
> Believe me, last night I was thinking...."How the hell did Charles get
> his RAID to work?" ...he would have faced the same problem I was.  A
> little more investigating did the trick.
>
> Charles, you may want to add that advice again about removing the lines
> right under the code as well as later in the document.  It was mentioned
> almost in passing, kinda like oh by the way, you'll need to do this of
> course.  Subtlety goes right over my head, I need the clue bat upside
> the head.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'll update the HOWTO making the insmod/rmmod
change more prominent.  The "mentioned in passing" aspect is due to the fact
that I've been running systems set to load modules at boot (and hence
including insmod/rmmod in root.lrp) for ages with my LRP-CD disto...

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net