----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul M. Wright, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 9:43 PM
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] ES2B/OpenSSH Install Problem
> I added the 'cd /' statement to my instructions and this time, the
umount
> appeared to work properly.  But I'm still getting the 'could not mount
> backup device' when it gets to the sshd part, although I can exit from
lrcfg
> and manually mount the device using 'mount -t msdos /dev/fd1u1722
/mnt'.

You could also try the following. Before typing lrcfg send the df
command and umount every device except /dev/ram0
For example after CTRL C from the previous post you should get something
like:
# df
Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
/dev/ram0              12234    5491     6743     45%   /
/dev/fd0u1743           1424     120     1304      8%
/var/lib/lrpkg/mnt
firewall: -root-

THEN YOU ISSUE
# umount /var/lib/lrpkg/mnt

firewall: -root-
# df
Filesystem         1024-blocks  Used Available Capacity Mounted on
/dev/ram0              12234    5491     6743     45%   /

NOW backup through lrcfg should work

Jacques