> >Ok. I am not familiar with the dual boot floppy LRP setup since I have
> >always been working with a single floppy :-)
> >You could try the following trick (I assume from what you said that
> >makekey went OK):
> >Type lrcfg and backup sshd. When asked "Enough freespace? (y/N)" exit
> >with CTRL C

Unfortunately, I don't get to that point.  When I choose the SSHD option
from the backup menu, it stops immediately with the message "Could not mount
backup device".

I appreciate your quick response - hopefully someone who has some experience
with dual floppy systems can offer some advice.  What is very strange to me
is that when I add sshd.lrp to syslinux.cfg and re-boot, it has no problem
finding the package on that second drive.  It just won't back it up.

regards!

paul