This is probably a much simpler problem than I am making it out to be,
but...  I don't want to hear log messages from dhclient on my LRP box.

My cable provider has the default lease time set to 7.5 minutes, and my
daemon.log and system.log fill up with messages about getting new
leases.  I've seen documentation on how to set up syslog, but only for
'classes' of programs, i.e. daemon, etc, not that can control a
particular program.  And I haven't found anything on dhclient logging
options.

What am I missing?  TIA

=====