We've *not* been able to get mailonerr/moe.config to work (from Charles'
website: <http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/Packages/Utilities.htm>).

root@bluetrout:/var/log
# /usr/local/bin/mailonerr
/usr/local/bin/mailonerr: 56: Syntax error: end of file unexpected
(expecting "}")

root@bluetrout:/var/log
# /usr/local/bin/mailonerr moe.config
/usr/local/bin/mailonerr: 56: Syntax error: end of file unexpected
(expecting "}")

It fails at this line:

{ su $su_usr -c "$cmd" } 2>$prefix.err 1>$prefix.out

The command:

        su $su_usr -c "$cmd"

works from the CLI; but, *fails* when called from this script.  Yes, of
course, we have accounted for variable expansion . . .

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

"Dare to fix things before they break . . . "

"Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . . "