I am really interested in SMB uses with lrp and printing.
Has anybody been able to make it work with NO hard drive?

We have 2 LRP boxes here, 1 Linux Samba Server, 1 Linux Email & Proxy & Intranet Web server (FAQ , Sendmail, Squid and such), 1 Web server (apache) and multiple print servers.  Our main server is an AIX RS6000.  We also have one stinkinNT server box.
We have 40 clients running win9x  that I desperately want to convert to remote Xterminals.
I have noticed the Linux Samba server does a better job of file serving even though it has less ram and a slower processor.

Enough rambling...  I would like help on a hard drive less LRP Samba print server and
    LRP remote xterminals.  Are both projects feasible?  Where do I start?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Information I.S. Power
Share I.T.
Burt H. Adjoodani