From: Victor McAllister [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 6:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Leaf-user] Oxygen + TFTP boot

Instead of enabling ftp on a router, why not add sshd and you can
transfer
files back and forth using Putty.
There is even a graphical windows client that will securely transfer
files
to and from your router - iXplorer.  It is easy to use, its graphical,
its
secure, and its free.  It looks like a graphical ftp client but uses
ssh.
I don't use it that often, but occasionally it comes in handy to the LRP
box. Don't need to add any software to the LRP, just uses the existing
sshd
connection.
 http://tucows.gironet.nl/win2k/preview/144871.html