"Brett J. Hoffman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has any information on getting Oxygen to boot
> with TFTP or has any documentation to point me in the right direction.
>
> - Thanks
> - Brett Hoffman

Last I tried, loading packages via the
net worked well with Oxygen.  If I remember
correctly, you just have it boot up all the
way to a prompt, and as your last startup script,
create one that runs the netload program.
Netload is a script written by David that is
front end for snarf, which can get files via ftp,
tftp, and other ways.  I make it use ftp and load
all my packages that way.  It's easy to have only
one floppy that way.

The only hitch on my setup is that my Unix FTP
server won't function properly unless it has
net access.  So just before I load all my
packages via netload, I have to issue an
ipchains -A accept -j MASQ -s 10.1.1.0/24
to let traffic flow.  (Probably a dns issue.)

Best, Matthew