Peter,

Thanks for the tip... I will have a go with your files and see if I have any luck.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 3:04 AM
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] EigerStein/LRP + orinoco = build my own?

Hi Henry

I have not used the ISA -> PCMCIA adapter, but have Eigerstein running with the Bufallo PCMCIA card which is based on the Orinoco. All of the files I have are here

http://www.ashlyn.co.uk/Downloads/lrp/Eigerwavelan

Not sure what you need to get the adapter working, but if you have it working with 7.1 then you should know what files you need.

Hope this helps

Peter

Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services Ltd