Hi

Does anyone have a module for a 3Com 3C905C NIC compiled for kernel
2.2.16?

None for this kernel are available at :
http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/nic/linuxdownloads.htm

The source is available at Donald Beckers page at :
http://www.scyld.com/network/vortex.html

But I don't have a box that I can compile this on.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me this module or
even compile a fresh one.

... and before someone says it ;-) I know I should move to Dachstein and
kernel 2.2.19, but I really need to get this box up and running again
with it's new NIC in a hurry.  Moving my 5 LRP based boxes to Dachstein
or Oxygen is somewhere down on my 'stuff to do' list!

Thanks

--
Cameron McLeay